Hello Peer Travelers,
Last week, I decided it was time to write about my travel experiences and journey as a young travel blogger. I mean, I travel with my family all the time and I love staying in hotels….I want to live in a hotel.
I had a blast at The Ritz-Carlton in Tysons Galleria in Tysons Corner, Virginia. We live in Bowie, Maryland which is 45 mins away and I had a fashion show at Neiman Marcus so mom thought it would be best to spend the entire weekend away. I was so happy.
Since my experience was so amazing at The Ritz-Carlton, here are 5 reasons why you should book your next stay:
1. The staff and service was incredible (since I’m only a fourth grader, I’m still learning words to use to describe things…mom would say…GET THE DICTIONARY, Aniya!) They even gave me apple cider in a fancy glass.
2. They have a really great spa and indoor pool and jacuzzi (I swam for 2 hours in that pool)
3. The room was very clean and we had great views of Tysons and DC skyline.
4. The Entyse Wine Bar Restaurant & Lounge and American Eats Tavern by Jose’ Andres’ has great dishes on the menu. Everything I ate for the entire weekend was #yummilicious❣❣
5. The best for last, The Ritz-Carlton is connected to Tysons Galleria Mall, how convenient is that❣ I was able to make my fashion show at Neiman Marcus Tysons Galleria on time. How cool is it that you and shop and relax at the same time.
All in all, my grandma, mom and I enjoyed our stay at The Ritz-Carlton Tysons Galleria and there are some many things you can do in Tysons Corner for the whole family.
Until my next adventure, that’s all folks and thank you for reading my post.
Make sure you follow all the great posts on this site and follow and book your travel with Phenomenal Concierge – Travel • Event • Brand Management
FB: Phenomenal Concierge
Twitter: Society Keeper
Are you feeling like your business is not prospering? Do feel like giving up? I’m here to tell you to keep pushing! No matter what obstacles stand in your way, or negativity you may be facing, you are not done yet.
Being an entrepreneur is not an easy task. There may be times where you want to throw in the towel. I’m here to tell you that with discipline, consistency, and passion you can make your business a success.
You may not have the finances to accomplish what you need to accomplish. You may not know how you are going to complete a particular task. Keep pushing! Make a conscious effort to remain positive, continuously educate yourself, and keep hope alive!
Prosperity starts in the mind. If your mind is not clear and constantly fed than you can easily be knocked off course. You have come to far to allow your business and finances to overcome you. When doors close in your face, when you keep hearing NO, don’t give up!
Is your finances in disarray, credit jacked up, not sure how your bills are going to get paid. DON’T GIVE UP! If you are moving in the right direction to better your financial stability than focus on the end goal! The journey may be hard, you may have a few bumps and bruises, but know that the journey will lead you to better opportunities.
Its not about what it looks like now its about the end result. Financial stability and freedom is a life style change. A change that takes a lot of hard work and dedication. Life styles changes do not happen over night so don’t beat yourself up when you face setbacks. Just make sure you get back up and KEEP PUSHING!
Understand, you are in control of your destiny. Therefore you must make a conscious effort to let go of the excuses and put your best foot forward. Remain positive and remember you can do anything you put your mind too!
Until next time beautiful KINGS and QUEENS
Kimisha James, MBA
DMV Black Business Directory Incorporated