Hello Peer Travelers,
Last week, I decided it was time to write about my travel experiences and journey as a young travel blogger. I mean, I travel with my family all the time and I love staying in hotels….I want to live in a hotel.
I had a blast at The Ritz-Carlton in Tysons Galleria in Tysons Corner, Virginia. We live in Bowie, Maryland which is 45 mins away and I had a fashion show at Neiman Marcus so mom thought it would be best to spend the entire weekend away. I was so happy.
Since my experience was so amazing at The Ritz-Carlton, here are 5 reasons why you should book your next stay:
1. The staff and service was incredible (since I’m only a fourth grader, I’m still learning words to use to describe things…mom would say…GET THE DICTIONARY, Aniya!) They even gave me apple cider in a fancy glass.
2. They have a really great spa and indoor pool and jacuzzi (I swam for 2 hours in that pool)
3. The room was very clean and we had great views of Tysons and DC skyline.
4. The Entyse Wine Bar Restaurant & Lounge and American Eats Tavern by Jose’ Andres’ has great dishes on the menu. Everything I ate for the entire weekend was #yummilicious❣❣
5. The best for last, The Ritz-Carlton is connected to Tysons Galleria Mall, how convenient is that❣ I was able to make my fashion show at Neiman Marcus Tysons Galleria on time. How cool is it that you and shop and relax at the same time.
All in all, my grandma, mom and I enjoyed our stay at The Ritz-Carlton Tysons Galleria and there are some many things you can do in Tysons Corner for the whole family.
Until my next adventure, that’s all folks and thank you for reading my post.
Make sure you follow all the great posts on this site and follow and book your travel with Phenomenal Concierge – Travel • Event • Brand Management
FB: Phenomenal Concierge
Twitter: Society Keeper