Hello Beautiful People,
This is one month I can truly get excited about, not just because I am a phenomenal woman creating the life I always wanted – I get the privilege of talking about all the great phenomenal women that are making noise in society today. So I thought, why not do it on Woman Crush Wednesdays, known as #WCW! SocietyKeeper will be doing a feature on a phenomenal woman that is making a difference and writing herstory! So this week’s pick is Skylar Diggins and here are a list of reasons why she’s the pick:
1. Trailing through Instagram and discovered this beautiful woman and was intrigued to learn more: She’s a basketball player (forgive me I do not follow sports) for WNBA playing at #4 for Tulsa Shock. She has received accolades and broken some records playing at this position.
2. She is a philanthropist!!! Giving back is huge for SocietyKeeper….Skylar is a member of the Board of Directors for GenYouth Foundation, which collaborates with leaders and other partners to identify solutions to improve nutrition and physical activity in the lives of young children. Skylar, also has a foundations of her own, Skylar’s Scholars – a program that highlights academic achievements of the youth who have overcome challenges.
3. She has entrepreneur mindset – partnering with several sports and fitness companies such as: BodyArmor (a super drink packed with electrolytes, vitamins, and coconut water), Nike’s latest shoe for women’s fitness training called Zoom Air and a protein milk beverage called Rockin’ Refuel as part of a healthy fitness routine.
4. Skylar is only 25…… and 5’9, did I mention she is really beautiful.
5. Skylar loves Martin! Anyone that loves Martin and will post clips of the show on their IG has put major points on the board in my book. (check out her Instagram when you get a chance)
6. (Bonus but most important) Skylar takes care of her body inside out! She is a clean eater and promotes this lifestyle to the kids she works with and on her social media.
To learn more about Skylar Diggins, visit her website and follow her social media handles! Oh and check out an interview with Skylar and Stack Magazine
Official Skylar Diggins (website)
Be sure to follow Stack Magazine on Youtube after you watch the video 😉